XILS Labs XILS Vocoder 5000
Software Emulation of the EMS 5000 Flagship Vocoder – Mac/PC AAX, RTAS, VST, AU
- Make Offer
- Reviews (0)
Inspired by the EMS Flagship Vocoder ( EMS 5000 -1976- Probably the most complex and powerful analog Vocoder ever built) , XILS-lab used his knowledge acquired during the emulation of both the VCS3 synthesizer and the VP300 VocoderPlus to develop the XILS Vocoder 5000 Model.
SAY IT WITH MUSIC
A Vocoder is a synthesizer which accepts an external sound source, a musical instrument or prerecorded signal, so that you can process it, with or without the keyboard, into a huge variety of sounds.
Human voice, the most variable sound of all, can be fed into the Vocoder, so that you can alter its pitch, Tone, Vibrato, and all its characteristics, allowing you to synthetize a Choir from a single voice, or to create melodies from ordinary speech.
You can also process Drums, percussive elements, or Guitars and – every kind of synthesizer itself, to breathe some analog life into them, or completely reshape them. You can even derive some pure synth patterns from– drumloops. Everything is possible
XILS Vocoder 5000
Clarity, Purity : The XILS Vocoder 5000 emulates the sophisticated filtering techniques and incredibly complex circuitry of its analog counterpart to achieve the same organic sound, precision and clarity.
The Vocoder 5000 can speak a perfectly clear and understandable English, or German as well as Japanese.
Easy to use for beginners, yet incredibly powerful for Veterans : The user interface offers a standard single panel view. Everything is there, right under your hands, with a lot of presets to get you started. Should you want, or need, to go further, the Logo Center Panel will switch to a vast choice of advanced panels displaying the advanced parameters of the module of the Vocoder 5000 you wish to explore and experiment with. And there are dozens of advanced parameters, for your joy.
Back in 21st Century : Because it’s a Xils, it offers many advanced features that its ancestor could not have offered in its time : We added Bands number, Filter types, Filter’s Emphasis and Emphasis ponderation, more Slew Rate mods, more Freeze mods, 2 LFOs ( Original had none ), Detailed FM and PWM, more Oscillators Waveforms, an improved Input detector ( Sibilants), Gate input.You can also populate the Matrix by freely drawing lines, and it has its own presets. (Very useful once you’ve found the perfect template for a certain voice).
The XILS Vocoder 5000 provides all the modules of its legendary ancestor And more :
- A Matrix Patch Area (22×22 or 20×20)
- Two Synthesizer core
- Two oscillators per core, modelled from the EMS VCS3 oscillator
- One noise per core
- Two LFOs per core
- One VCA-ADSR per core
- One 22 bands filter vocoder.
- One 20 bands filter vocoder
- Stereo analysis and synthesis available
- Side chain for adding external audio source to the carrier
- A virtual keyboard, which can be saved within your presets.
- A finely tweak analog-like pitch tracker.
- An input gate for reducing the noise
- A Voice/unVoise detector
- A full output mixer applied to any of the internal audio path
- A huge Frequency shifter effect.
- All parameters are MIDI controllable
- Presets for using quickly the XILS 5000 in all is glory
The XILS Vocoder are available with the following formats (32 and 64 bits):
- Mac OSX 10.5 and later : VST, Audio Unit, RTAS (Protools 7.0 and later),AAX (32&64 bits, native)
- Windows XP, Vista and 7,8,10 ; VST, RTAS (Protools 7.0 and later),AAX (32&64 bits, native)
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.