eMedia Guitar Method PC
Guitar Instructional Software – 50 Videos, 182 Lessons, 70 Built-in Songs, Animated Fretboard, Variable-speed MIDI tracks, Built-in Tuner, Chord Dictionary – Mac/PC
- Reviews (0)
- Make Offer
Award-winning Guitar Lessons. Learn How to Play Guitar, Acoustic or Electric.
The best-selling eMedia Guitar Method, featuring guitar lessons from University of Colorado-Boulder’s Kevin Garry, Ph.D., is the most complete guitar instruction software available today. Plus eMedia Interactive Feedback technologies make understanding the lessons easier, so you learn how to play guitar faster.
Over 180 easy-to-follow guitar lessons take you from basics, such as how to tune a guitar and play simple chords, to fingerpicking, how to read guitar tabs and music notation, and more. Interactive Feedback on melodies, which is unique to this method, helps you learn quickly. Over 70 easy guitar songs, including hits such as ‘Knockin’ on Heaven’ Door’ and ‘Rock’n Me’ make learning fun!
- More than 50 videos, with split-screen view and close-ups of both hands, show you the techniques needed to learn how to play guitar.
- Over 180 guitar lessons by Kevin Garry, Ph.D, award-winning guitarist and Professor of Music, cover rock, blues, folk and classical to teach you how to play guitar in a variety of styles.
- Integrated guitar software tools include an automatic guitar tuner, chord chart/dictionary, fingering charts, and metronome.
- eMedia’s Animated Fretboard shows fingerings for chords and notes.
- Note Tracker and Finger Tracker technology displays the notes youäó»re playing in staff notation and on the Animated Fretboard as the guitar software listens to your playing via the computer microphone. Students even see correctly played notes in melodies highlighted as they play them.
- Easy guitar lessons for beginners teach you how to read guitar tabs (tablature), easy chords and guitar notes (music notation).
- Over 70 songs, including hits made famous by Bob Dylan, Steve Miller, the Rolling Stones, and others to make guitar lessons fun!
- Songs and exercises appear as both audio and MIDI tracks that can be looped, slowed down, or sped up.
I. About the Guitar
Types of Guitars; Stringing; Tuning; Holding; Finger Position; Reading Charts; Simple G Chord.
II. Simple Chords and Strumming
Songs Introducing Simple C and G7; Full A7, C and D Chords; Double Strum.
III. More Chords and Adding Accents
Songs with Accents; Shifting Accents; 3/4 Accented Time; A, Am, D7, E, Em, E7, Full G Chord.
IV. Slash Chords and Chord Progressions
Songs with Slash Chords G/B, A/C#; New Chords Am7, Bm, B7, C7, Dm, F, Full G7.
V. Rock Strumming and Power Chords
Folk Rock; Syncopation; Power Chords A5, D5, E5; Palm Muting; Contemporary Rock Strumming.
VI. Playing the Blues
Introducing the Blues Rhythm: äóìCorrina,äó äóìLittle Red Roosteräó and Others; the 12-Bar Blues.
VII. Modern Rock Strumming and Movable Power Chords
Movable Power Chords and Riffs; Palm Muting in Modern Rock; Rock/Punk Strums; The Chika.
VIII. Reading Tablature and Playing Melodies
Tablature; Rhythmic Notation; Melodies äóñ Folk to Classic; Boogie Woogie Bass; Blues Shuffle.
IX. Bass-Note Strum with Country Tunes
Popular Songs with Bass-Note Strum; Bass-Note Double Strum; Alternate Bass-Note Strum.
X. Fingerpicking äóñ from Arpeggio to Travis
Introduced in äóìScarborough Fair,äó äóìHouse of the Rising Sun,äó äóìRomanzaäó and Others.
XI. Reading Standard Music Notation
How to Read Music String by String; Rhythm; Time Signatures; Accidentals; Key Signatures.
Button Symbols; Commands and Shortcuts; Song Looping; Tools (Animated Fretboard, Recorder, etc).
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.