IK Multimedia Amplitube Max
Guitar & Bass Amp and FX Modeling Suite with 8-track Recorder – Mac/PC Standalone, AAX, VST, AU
- Reviews (0)
Get maximum tone with over 300 pieces of gear for one low price
‘I want it all_ I want it now!’
Take your guitar and bass playing to the max with IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube MAX bundle for Mac/PC, the ultimate guitar and bass tone studio for Mac/PC. Save big on an incredible collection of gear models at an amazingly low price compared to buying each piece individually.
Over 300 pieces of gear
AmpliTube MAX gives you your very own fully stocked tone studio complete with over 300 pieces of gear. It includes a virtual collection of meticulously rendered models of some of the most coveted gear on the planet. With it you get 80 amplifiers, 92 cabinets, 88 stompbox effects, 24 rack effects, 19 mics and 2 tuners that you can use to build your very own custom guitar and bass rigs.
AmpliTube MAX features the power and creative flexibility of AmpliTube 4 is like the hyper-realistic cab room fully stocked with individually swappable speakers, high-end studio microphones, dual 3D mic positioning, an 8-track DAW-style recorder, a looper and UltraTuner. Plus it also gives you all the name-brand gear from top manufacturers like MESA/Boogie, Fender, Ampeg, Orange, Soldano, Carvin, Engl, Wampler Pedals, T-Rex, Seymour Duncan, Morley, Z-Vex, Dr. Z Amplification, Fulltone, Groove Tubes and more.
And best of all, you get all of this creative power in one extremely low-priced package that’s 88% or more off what it would cost to purchase each piece individually!
AmpliTube MAX includes all the gear available inside AmpliTube 4 Deluxe, Fender Collection, AmpliTube MESA/Boogie, AmpliTube Orange, Ampeg SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix Anniversary Edition, AmpliTube Slash, AmpliTube Metal plus all of the additional name-brand gear models from the AmpliTube Custom Shop (as of February 2016) featuring the industryäó»s best manufacturers for a mind-blowing total of over 300 pieces of gear. Think about that for a second: With AmpliTube MAX, you can build gear combinations that cover virtually every guitar or bass sound ever created on every record since the beginning of recorded time. Pretty amazing, huh?
Standalone or DAW Plug-in, youäó»ve got it all with AmpliTube MAX
AmpliTube MAX works as a standalone guitar and bass tone studio for your Mac/PC, and as a channel strip plug-in for your favorite DAW. In standalone mode, you have two very useful features at your fingertips for developing your musical ideas: the integrated 4-track looper and the built-in 8-track recorder/DAW. With this level of control and flexibility, youäó»ll find the perfect tone no matter what type of project your working on.
- 5 section “Cab Room” with selection, speaker selection, mic placement, room selection and cabinet audio mixer
- Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies for Hyper-Realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Dynamic Response Modeling provides real amp response and feel — models dynamic relationship and interaction between power amp and speakers, plus physical and harmonic interaction between individual speakers, cabinet and room construction and mics
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching via MIDI control
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 6 separate modules: Tuner, PedalBoards, Amplifier, Effects Loop, Speaker Cabinet, Post Rack effects
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads 4x dual effects loop slots 2 Cabs 2x double cab mics 2x double room mics, and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Replace individual speakers in cabinets (12” speaker models)
- 29 individual speaker models available with more added to Custom Shop
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization and more
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as iRig HD, iRig Pro, iRig 2, StealthPlug and SteathPedal allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 8-track built-in multitrack recorder and DAW enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a full 8-track composition in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- 4-Track Looper for capturing and layering ideas quickly and easily
- Export loops to hard drive and import into the DAW section, import audio to track 1 in looper for playing over backing track loop
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
- Expandable via the built-in AmpliTube Custom Shop feature with gear from the world’s top manufacturers and artists