Waves Manny Marroquin Triple D
Easily remove unpleasant frequencies – Mac/PC VST, AU, AAX Native, Audiosuite
- Reviews (0)
- Make Offer
Manny Marroquin on the MM Triple D: “Getting rid of “boxy” sound, harshness and sibilance can take a lot of work – if you want to do it right, which means not EQing things out and carving certain frequency ranges completely out of your signal. The Triple D plugin makes it easy to remove those unpleasant, even painful, frequencies. So why is it called “Triple D”, you may ask? Here’s why: DeBoxy, to remove “boxy” sound from the low mid area; DeHarsher, to eliminate harshness in the mids/high mids; and DeEsser for all those high ‘sss’ and ‘shh’ sounds. With Triple D, it’s a breeze to get your vocals sounding the way they should.”
- Three “Ds”: DeBoxy, DeHarsher & DeEsser
- Clean up vocal tracks quickly & easily
- Created in collaboration with GRAMMY®-winning mixing engineer Manny Marroquin
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.