- Make Offer
- Reviews (0)
- In Depth
GattR is a sequenced stereo gate effect that help you create cutting edge stereo gate, chop and fade effects. Synchronized on the beat of your DAW with the 32 steps modulation sequencers GattR give you fine control over your effect. Give breath to your synth lead and more groove to your loops.
– Create amazing stereo gate, chop and fade effects on the 32 steps sequencers and mix them with your original sound!
– Link the sequencers to create the same sequence synced on the tempo of your DAW. Control the speed of the steps, change the play direction of the sequence.
– Assign all the parameters to your MIDI controller easily. Click on “Learn” on the parameter, move the control on your MIDI controller, and that it’s!
– Generate random effect with a single click. Undo your changes on all the parameters, just as easily.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
- 32 steps stereo modulation sequencer, synced to your host
- Sequencers can be linked
- Sequencer play forward or reverse
- Effect output gain control
- Wet and dry signal mix
- Full MIDI automation support
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN
- Works in mono or stereo
- Zero-latency processing
- Works at any sample rate
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
- Undo your changes to initial preset value
- One click preset randomize
- 64 factory presets
1.2GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
1GB RAM or higher.
Windows® 8, 7, XP (SP2 or later), or Vista™.
VST™ 2 and VST™ 3 compatible host.
Supports 32-bit and 64-bit in all formats.
Sound card with ASIO driver recommended.
To use the automation a Host with automation features is required.