Reverb Plug-in Delay, Modulation, Tempo-sync, and Freeze Mode – Mac/PC VST, AU, AAX, NKS
- Reviews (0)
- In Depth
Out of this world Reverb
Blackholes break the rules of space and time (at least that’s what Gene Roddenberry told us!) Eventide Blackhole breaks the rules of how traditional reverbs operate. With Blackhole you can create virtual spaces that could never exist in our current reality (hmm…blue pill or red pill? ) If used in large sizes, the soft attack and lingering, harmonic tails really come through on guitars, strings and even pads. Used in small sizes those those same harmonics can add an angelic quality to vocals or take a basic drum track into an almost extraterrestrial sounding rhythm section.
From one end of the spectrum to the next
Of course while Blackhole can create space-warping special effects, it’s not just for space travel. You can also create very musical and deeply subtle effects that you can use to highlight specific instruments or create a full background in your mix. Out in space or in your home studio you will be inspired to create something amazingly cool and new without a post doctorate in rocket science! Eventide Blackhole is a tool that you will find yourself using again and again, limited only by your own sense of space and time.
The Secret Weapon
This famed, massive reverberator first saw the light of day as an algorithm in our rackmount DSP4000 and remained a favorite in the rackmount H8000FW. For decades studio engineers considered Blackhole their “secret weapon.” More recently, it was ported to our Space stompbox and became the go-to ambient effect for guitar and keyboard layers. With each new version the reverb has been refined and enhanced.We’ve now perfected the galactic sounds of the Blackhole reverb in native plug-in form. With the Blackhole plug-in, any instrument in your DAW can warp acoustic space and time.
- Incredibly easy to use with over 50 presets; many created by Eventide artists
- Ability to create extremely musical effects useful for highlighting key instruments
- Supernatural settings for abstract spatial effects and drones
- Subtle settings for ambient washes and track higlighting
- Unique “Gravity” control reverses the arrow of time by inverting the reverb’s decay
- Kill Switch mutes the input so you only hear the reverb. This makes for some incredible effects when automated
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant
- Fully flexible mono and stereo options. Bring new realms of stereo imaging to mono instruments
- Innovative Ribbon and Hot Switch allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously
There are no reviews yet.