- Reviews (0)
- Make Offer
Acon Digital Restoration Suite consists of four audio restoration and noise reduction plug-ins that are the result of several years of research within the field of noise reduction and audio restoration algorithms:
- DeNoise is a plug-in designed to reduce stationary noise, such as broadband noise, hiss, wind noise, buzz and camera noise. Great efforts have been put into preserving as much of the original signal as possible during the noise reduction process. As a result, DeNoise can reduce or in many cases completely remove the noise in a very transparent manner without loss of transients, attacks or “air” in the recording.
- DeHum targets hum and buzz typically introduced by poorly grounded electrical equipment, but also other tonal noise sources like electrical motor noise.
- DeClick is designed to remove impulsive noise such as clicks, crackle, plosives and thumps. These distortions are frequently encountered on LP and 78 RPM records, but also occur in digital recordings when recording voice without pop shield or due to drop-outs or distorted data packets.
- DeClip restores audio recordings distorted by analog or digital clipping.
Acon Digital Restoration Suite is available in 32 and 64 bit versions, as VST or AAX for both Windows and OS X or as AU plug-ins for OS X.
PC Version (Windows)
- A Pentium IV or higher
- Minimum 256 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Windows 10, 8, 7
- A host application that is compatible with VST (32 bit or 64 bit) or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
Macintosh Version (OSX)
- 64 bit Intel CPU
- OSX 10.8 or later
- A host application that is compatible with AU, VST or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.