You will receive an email from us with your serial or license number and the link to download your software within a few minutes of your purchase. If you need step by step instructions, we have that information below for many of the most popular software titles that we sell. You should always keep the email that you received from us along with and your activation code or serial numbers in a secure place in case you need to download again. They will also be in your account information under your orders.
1) Please visit: https://www.arturia.com/login and login – or create and account if you have not previously
2) Once you create the account you need to register the product using your serial number and the unlock code to complete the registration
3) Arturia should then take you to the download page
4) If you have any questions please visit: https://www.arturia.com/support/faq/
Activating the Instant Dialogue Cleaner
1) IDC is protected via iLok, which means you’ll first need to download and install the iLok License
Manager . Don’t have a hardware iLok dongle? No problem. IDC is also available to all users via
2) Please refer to the user guide for more detailed instructions on how to work with the
iLok Cloud licensing system.
If you encounter any issues during installation or authorization, please contact our support team
Activating all other Audionamix products.
1) When purchasing products you will receive Audionamix Activation Codes.
2) Upon receipt of your Audionamix License Redemption Code, please proceed to
3) Create and account or simply login to your existing account and click “activate”
1) Please visit: https://www.avid.com/activation
2) Create an “Avid Master Account” account unless you are a returning customer. If you have previously created an account at please log in.
3) Once you have logged in, follow the directions to download the Avid product you have purchased.
4) When asked for your activation code, please put in the number we emailed to you, you should then be able to complete your download an registration
If you have any questions or concerns about the product please go here:
1) For Bome software, we sell what Bome calls a “redemption code”. It needs to be redeemed on their web site in order to get the actual license key.
2) If you already have a Bome Account or would like to create one (to manage your licenses and downloads), click here: https://www.bome.com/account
3) If you are new to Bome, please visit https://www.bome.com/redeem
4) Fill out the form using the redemption code you have received in your order confirmation email.
1) Please visit https://www.bozdigitallabs.com/retrieve/
2) Enter the code (listed under licenses) contained in the email you have received from us or cut and paste it from the checkout page.
3) Click the big red button that says “Retrieve Plug In” you will get an email from Boz Digital with your license code and complete download instructions.
Please note: do not enter your RecordingSoftware.com order number in the box, use the code listed under Licenses in the email or checkout screen. Do not enter this number anywhere else, it is NOT your license code. Boz Digital you will send you download instructions and your serial number directly via email.
1) Please visit: https://www.earmaster.com/all-download.html
2) Click the link to download the correct version for your operating system.
3) Follow the instructions after the download and when prompted put in your serial number.
If you have any questions or concerns about the product please visit: https://www.earmaster.com/support/support-portal.html
1) Please visit: https://eastwestsounds.com/register (or if you have an account one just login – skip to step 3 if you do)
2) Fill out the new customer registration form completely and put in your license code
3) You should also download the installation video which will guide you through the entire online process.
4) After your registration is complete click Downloads, and then click to go to soundsonline and login (user name and password you just created when you registered at EastWest.
Once you have downloaded and installed the EW Installation Center – sign in, click the main menu in the upper right corner, choose register authorization code.
5) Follow the instructions on the video.
If you have any questions or concerns about the product please visit: https://www.soundsonline.com/Support?section=issues&article
1. Please go to https://www.fxpansion.com/account/login/
Either login to your existing account, or create a new one.
Once you have logged in, click the support hub and click the link that says “register a product” then scroll down and you will see where to enter your serial number, just follow the instructions from there.
If you have an issues please get help here: https://www.fxpansion.com/support/
1) Download the Authorization Manager, here:
2) Run the Authorization Manager
If you are a new user, please click new user and create your IK account. If you are a previous user, please enter your IK User information.
3) Please enter the serial provided when requested. Then follow the instructions to download and authorize your products.
4) To download the included Sound Library, click ‘Sounds’ in your User Area > ‘My Products’ section to view the download files.
User Area: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea
After installation, if the sound library does not appear for use in the software, please visit the FAQ section here: www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/3591
1) Please visit: to https://serialregistration.image-line.com
2) Create an account unless you are a returning customer. If you have previously created an account then please log in.
3) Once you have logged in, follow the directions to download the Image Line product you have purchased.
4) When asked for your serial number code, please use the number in the email you were sent
If you have any questions or concerns about the product please go here:
1) You can download your purchased iZotope product from the link below.
2) Please use the serial number contained in your email to fully authorize the products. Please keep a copy for your records.
3) The first time you load the software, click the “Authorize” button to start the authorization wizard. Follow the instructions in the authorization wizard using the serial number above.
For more detailed instructions on authorization, visit:
If you have any questions or concerns about the product please visit:
1) Please visit: https://www.celemony.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/LicenseApp to begin the download and registration process.
2) If you already have a MyCelemony account, simply sign in and enter your serial number into the “Add a license,” field.
3) If you do not have a MyCelemony account, click the “First-time registration” link to enter your serial number and create your account.
4) Once you’ve registered your serial number, your MyCelemony account will have access to the installer, as well as software activations.
If you have any questions or concerns about the product please visit: https://www.celemony.com/cms/index.php?id=faq
1) Please visit https://www.nugenaudio.com/register.php
2) Enter your email address and the software Activation Code (sent to you in the email from us) in their corresponding fields. NUGEN Audio will send an email to the email address you provided.
3) Check your email. Once you receive the email, click on the link provided in the email to complete the license registration. This will take you to the NUGEN Audio User Area and Email Settings page.
4) Enter the User Area and proceed to the Product Download page. Here you will see the Windows and Macintosh versions. Click the appropriate version for your installation.
5) Locate the file you downloaded in Step 4 and install it on your computer.
6) If you would rather use iLok hardware dongle authorization, you can choose that option in the User Area as well.
1) Please visit: https://www.pgmusic.com/
2) Create a “New Customer”account unless you are a returning customer. If you have previously created an account at www.pgmusic.com, please log in.
3) Go to the “My Products” page and enter your Band-in-a-Box Activation code into the “Register a Purchased Band-in-a-Box Serial Number:” field.
4) Click “Add to My Account” and the download links will appear below.
If you have any questions or concerns about the product please go here: https://www.pgmusic.com/support.htm
1) Please sign into your user account at my.presonus.com
2) If you do not have a user account, one will need to be created, just follow the instructions provided.
3) Once you sign in simply go to the product that you wish download and follow the instructions.
For upgrades, go to the product you wish to upgrade by following this path “My Products>Software”
1) In the description of the correct product that you wish to upgrade, click “Get All Content”
2) Click “Upgrade”
3) Enter your upgrade product key in the field
4) Click “Upgrade”
For applying your upgrade within Studio One 3, please view the following article: https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/articles/210049863–3-Studio-One-3-Software-Activation-Online-Computer-
1) Please visit: https://www.propellerheads.se/download/
2) Login or create an account. Once logged in, follow this link https://www.propellerheads.com/user/products/
it will let you pick the product you wish to register.
3) On the far right you will see a button that states “REGISTER NEW PRODUCT” click that, if you are NOT registering Reason
You will need to scroll to the bottom of the page you will see “Other Propellerhead Products”
4) Next select what version you are registering. Click continue
It will now ask for an ID and Registration Code. The code provided is actually two parts divided by a “ / “
ID format will look like – (ex 123456-44)
Registration Code will look – (ex ABCD-EFGH-IJKL-MNOP)
5) Click send registration. Once this is complete you will find the product available to authorize and download.
If you have any questions or concerns about the product please visit:/https://www.propellerheads.se/support/
1) Please visit: www.projectsam.com
2) Click login and create an account
3) Add you challenge code under your products and download your product
If you have any questions or concerns about the product please visit: https://www.projectsam.com/Support
Roland 7X7-TR8 Expansion
1) Go to https://account.roland.com (note if you have not yet registered as a user you will need to sign up and register as directed on the screen.
2) In the main menu, click “activate product key”
3) In the product entry box, enter the product key from the email you received, then click activate product key
4) When you see “product key activated” Click the go to download page
5) You will see the name of the download you purchased, click the download button
6) Choose MAC or PC and download
1) Please visit https://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/esd
2) You will be asked to enter a voucher code, and your email address. Please double check that you have entered your email address correctly as the serial number required to authorize your software will be sent there. Your voucher code is in the email we sent you.
3) Once you hit the submit button, you will be taken to the download page.
If you have any questions or concerns about the product please go here: https://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/techsupport
1) Please visit https://https://www.softube.com/register to transfer the license to
your iLok account.
2) You will need the License Code from the email we sent you, your iLok.com User ID, and your iLok USB dongle.
3) Make sure that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed on your computer. It can be found at https://www.ilok.com/
4) Launch the iLok License Manager application on your computer. Drag and drop the newly received license to the iLok icon that represents the physical iLok where you want to put the license.
5) Download the latest version of Softube Plug-ins Control from https://www.softube.com/download
The installer includes all Softube’s plug-ins and will let you easily install any plug-ins for which you have purchased a license.
1) Visit soundtoys.com/authorize, or click the “Authorize a Dealer Purchase” link in your Soundtoys account.
2) Enter in the 10-digit serial number that your reseller sent you along with your Soundtoys log-in info (or create an account), and click “authorize.” A license will be deposited into your iLok account.
3) Log into Soundtoys.com/acct to download.
4) If you don’t have a Soundtoys account, click here to create one.
5) If you don’t have an iLok account, click here to create one.
1) Please visit https://www.waldorf-music.info/en/blofeld-software/user/form (If you have an account one just login – skip to step 3)
2) Create your account, then click the link in the email sent by Waldorf to activate your account.
3) Go to ‘My Waldorf’ and click ‘redeem a coupon code’ on right side bar.
4) Enter your code from the email we sent to you and click download.
5) Choose the correct version for your OS
If you have any questions or concerns about the product please go here:https://www.waldorf-music.info/en/support-contact