D16 Group Audio Software creates virtual instruments and effects for producers and musicians who required top quality and inspiration in their music.
Nepheton is an 808 drum machine emulator that contains 17 fully synthesized instruments with all the nuances perfectly emulating the famous this classic drum machine.
Tekturon is a multitap-delay effect with 16 independent lines. Think step sequence, muliple taps equally delayed from each other, working with the plugin.
Devastor 2 is a multiband distortion unit with a dynamics-flattener module, diode-clipper distortion and 3 multi-mode filter sections.
Nepheton Drum Machine
Nepheton contains 17 fully synthesized instruments perfectly emulating the famous 808 drum machine.
- 17 fully synthesized instruments
- perfectly scaled knob ranges
- exhanced control of instruments’ sounds
- dynamic signal routing from instruments to outputs
- user defined outputs configuration (Master out, instruments outputs, Trigger output)
- mutes/solos for each instrument (affect triggerring not just the signal)
- fully controllable via MidiCC
- quick midiCC assignation with MidiLearn function
- many ways of controlling the device:
- external mode:
- internal sequencer:
- two modes of synchronization
Devastor 2 Multiband Distortion Unit
Devastator 2 offers nine different connection topologies between its filters and diode-clipper. Filters can process the signal before or after it gets fed into the diode-clipper, but some of the configurations even allow the filters to work alongside the clipper. Devastor’s filters are not simply the peaking EQ type, which are commonly used in classic multiband distortion units: rather, they are like those found in analog synthesizers (low pass, high pass, band pass and band reject) with adjustable resonance and cutoff parameters.
- Probably the best diode-clipper emulation on the market today
- Analog-modeled filters of extremely high quality (refined filter models NEW)
- Dynamics flattener (with improved peak detection and more natural envelopes NEW)
- Optional output limiter NEW
- Tag-based preset browser NEW
- Two alternative GUI sizes NEW
- MIDI-learn functionality throughout NEW
- 9 different topologies of connections for filters and the diode-clipper NEW
- 64bit internal processing
- Ultra low aliasing output
Tekuron can’t be thought of as a tap-delay effect in the strictest sense, but more of a delay matrix of sequence of taps equally delayed from each other, whereby working with the plugin strongly resembles using a step sequencer.
- Delay loop
- Stereo spread
- Post-tap multi-mode filter