D16 Group Syntorus has a unique sound which will add richness to any instrument. Synthetic basses and leads will come to life and acoustic instruments will have added depth and lushness. There are two high quality analog delay lines to give a richer, fuller and deeper chorus sound. These can be set to operate separately or configured to run in a master/slave mode. Also there is Tremelo and an LFO all under MIDI control.
Blue Cat Audio Late Replies has a unique topology. The plug-in is a full-featured delay machine with unlimited powers: both the 8 taps pattern module and the two nested feedback loops include plug-in slots that can host built-in effects or third party plug-ins. Late Replies includes 25 built-in effects including modulation, EQ, filters, dynamics processors, pitch and frequency shifters and a wave shaper to further enhance the delay lines.
In this video Jerry runs through the basics of each plug-in using a live guitar as a signal.
Blue Cat Audio Late Replies
Blue Cat’s Late Replies is a powerful delay and multi effects plug-in that can be indefinitely extended by hosting third party VST, VST3 or AU plug-ins anywhere in the signal path.
- Powerful delay with built-in effects and third party plug-ins support.
- 8 taps pattern section with integrated mixer and plug-ins slots.
- 2 feedback loops with crossfeed and plug-ins slots.
- 25 built-in effects: EQ, filters, pitch & frequency shifter, delays, modulation effects, compressor, gate, bit crusher, wave shaper and more.
- Supports third party VST, VST3 and Audio Unit plug-ins, with latency compensation.
- Tempo/Host Synchronization.
- Global stereo spread control.
- Several hundreds of fully editable presets.
- Integrated ducking, with internal and external side chain.
- Comprehensive visual feedback with detailed impulse response display.
- Protect your ears with the included feedback and output brickwall limiters.
- No latency.
D16 Group Syntorus
Syntorus is a rich analog chorus similar to the ones found on classic synthesisers like the Solina, Synthex or Juno. Syntorus has an emulation of a Bucket-Brigade Device (BBD) analog delay line included within its architecture. Turning this on, will add extra analog warmth and character to the audio signal. With BBD off, Syntorus functions as an exceptional high quality chorus effect unit where the spectrum of the sound is clean and pristine.
- emulation of analog delay line
- double delay line
- LFOs synchronized with host application
- built-in tremolo effect
- presets organised into groups
- midi learn function
- 64bit internal processing