- Make Offer
- Reviews (0)
- In Depth
The Best Shortcut to Reason
ZenDAW CLOUDKEYS is a brand new and powerful touch workspace for Windows 7 and above. It was designed to control Reason (DAW) very easily rom any physical touchscreen found on the market today.
CLOUDKEYS has smart scripts which give access to more 130 Reason key commands and functions with the tip of your finger. The commands are located just where you would expect on any touchscreen monitor that runs Windows. It’s allows for your inspiration to flow, without having to search around.
Of course there are also many ready to use gesture assignments which would cover just about all commands that user might need. Commands such as: Editing tools, create tracking, browsing files, arrange/edit, sequencer functions, zooming and so much more.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Users will find tons of clearly organized direct commands, in well designed menus that cover most actions used all the time from a simple “touch” on the screen. It feels so natural and intuitive…
CLOUDKEYS runs under Windows 7 and above. 16″ to 24″ Touchscreen Monitors are recommended but CLOUDKEYS has proven to work perfectly well on larger touch screens as well.
CLOUDKEYS doesn’t install software drivers or overlays within Reason. It lives natively within Windows’ built-in touch OS environment. It is therefore super stable compared to other Touchscreen controllers found on the market.
* A 16″ to 24″ Full HD Touchscreen monitor is recommended to take full advantage of CLOUDKEYS. (Larger screens have proven to work perfectly well too).
* Although this touch workspace is purposefully made for touchscreens, you may still use a regular mouse to operate on a regular non-touch monitor (Full HD advised).
– CLOUDKEYS runs under Windows 7 to 10.
– No coding or drivers needed.
– Ready to use workflow within Reason 9 and above.
– Over 130 ready to use (pre-mapped) Reason touch screen actions.
– Built within Windows touch OS for rock solid stability (No drivers are installed within Reason).
– CLOUDKEYS Template automatically adapts to your touchscreen monitor size.
– CLOUDKEYS commands are easy to memorize thanks to smart color codes, menu titles, and personalized button icons.
– CLOUDKEYS looks good. You feel happy working with it. It improves your workflow.
– 3 Elegant Workspaces (CLOUDKEYS, and WINGS Alt 1 & 2 presets) to best fit your personal workflow
– Sequencer editing functions: Open Clip, Close Clip, Join Clips, Mute CLips, Bounce in Place, Quantize, Merge Note Lanes, etc
– Create Instrument, Create Audio Track, Create Effect, Create Mix Channel
– Edit Tools
– Audio: Crossfade Selected
– MIDI: Send All Notes Off
– Show/hide on-screen Piano Key window: Octave Up/Down, Velocity selection, Sustain
– Move Loop Range and Move Current Loop Range
– Transpose Selected notes
– Zoom functions
– Nudge Selection: One Tick Back/Forward, One Snap unit Back/Forward, One Beat Back/Forward
– Navigation: Up, Down, Left, right
– Save Dialog: Cancel, Yes (Save Song), No (Do not Save Song)
– Route to > New Output Bus
– Browse Patches for selected devices
– Toggle Arrange/Edit Mode
– Toggle Block/Song view option
– Snap On/Off
– Maximize/Restore: Main Mixer, Rack, Sequencer, View All
– Detach/Attach: Main Mixer, Rack
– Show/Hide: Spectrum EQ, Browser, Recording Meter, On-screen Piano Keys window, Tool Window, Rack Front/Rear
– File: Create New Song, Open Song, Save Song, Save Song As, Import Audio File, Close Song, Exit
– Maximize: Main Mixer + Rack, Main Mixer + Sequencer, Rack + Sequencer
– Full Transport Functions include: Record, Play/Stop, Play From Start, Stop/Go to Start, Rewind, Fast Forward, Go to Previous Bar, Go to Next Bar, Go to Loop Start, Go to Loop End, Precount, Click, Follow Song, Tempo Up, Tempo Down, New Overdub, New Alt take