- Reviews (0)
- Make Offer
Mix and track in your DAW using the industry’s classic metering method, in order to help you achieve optimal levels, sufficient headroom and a clearer mix.
Are your mixes too often muddled and congested, even though you’re carefully watching peak levels in your DAW? If so, you are probably not using a VU meter. Whereas the peak meters in your DAW focus on the loudest moments in the audio, VU meters average out many of the shorter peaks, mimicking the way our ears react to sound and giving you a more realistic representation of the way audio level changes are actually perceived.
VU meters have been a proven industry standard for decades, across multiple musical genres and platforms, assisting engineers to set proper recording levels and mix with adequate headroom and a well-balanced gain structure.
With unparalleled smoothness and perfect ballistic response that equals the best hardware VU meters, the Waves VU Meter plugin will help you maintain proper gain staging for a clear and spacious mix.
Load the Waves VU Meter on any or all tracks while recording to make sure your recording levels are not too hot, or insert it on your master buss and pin it to your screen for a precise visual reference of your mix’s overall levels.
- Meter average levels to achieve a well-balanced mix
- Accurate ballistic response with smooth movement & fast refresh rate
- Headroom calibration: 4 to 26 dB
- Classic console VU meter design
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.