Waves F6 Floating-Band Dynamic EQ
Six floating band EQ with compression/expansion controls per band – Mac/PC VST, AU, AAX Native, Audiosuite
- Reviews (0)
- Make Offer
Surgical dynamic equalizer with 6 floating, fully-adjustable parametric filter bands, advanced EQ and compression/expansion controls per band, mid-side processing options, real-time frequency spectrum analyzer, and more.
The ultimate problem-solving EQ, F6 can be used for diverse equalization, compression, expansion and de-essing processes, whether you’re mixing or mastering, in the studio or live. Each of the six floating bands features advanced EQ and dynamic controls that let you zero in on any problem spot – and treat it only when the problem arises.
Rather than treating a frequency one time and leaving it there for the entire track, F6’s EQ settings are sensitive to the dynamics of your track. This way you can select not only by how much, but also precisely when a specific frequency will be boosted or cut, compressed or expanded.
Take vocals for example: A singer’s tone changes throughout a performance depending on their position to the microphone. An EQ setting that works well when the singer is close to the mic and singing softly will not be as effective when the singer backs up and starts belting. F6 moves in time with the singer, kicking in when the vocal level crosses a certain threshold that you’ve set – and laying off when it falls below that threshold.
With the F6, you can EQ more precisely, with filters that can be as narrow or as wide as you like, free-floating bands that can overlap, variable EQ shapes, and threshold-sensitive EQ settings. F6 is ideal for isolating specific problems on individual tracks and fixing them transparently only when they pop out. The plugin’s advanced mid-side processing capabilities give you even greater ability to carve out EQ space in a busy mix, so you can breathe more life into your mixes.
The F6 dynamic EQ also includes a feature-rich, FFT-based real-time frequency spectrum analyzer, easily accessible from the main plugin interface. Analyzer features include adjustable resolution, adjustable reaction speed, RMS vs. peak response, pre-EQ, post-EQ and sidechain options, frequency, note and amplitude display based on cursor position, and diverse L/R monitoring options.
Music is dynamic. The intensity of any piece of music constantly rises and falls. With the F6 dynamic EQ plugin, you finally have the perfect EQ tool to match this dynamic variation.
- Precision EQ triggered by a built-in dynamic processor
- 6 floating bands that can be placed anywhere in the spectrum
- Powerful EQ and compression/expansion controls per band
- Advanced sidechaining, parallel compression and mid-side processing
- High and low pass filters; bell and notch EQ shapes
- Each band features a solo/sidechain monitor
- Zero latency and low CPU consumption
- FFT-based real-time spectrum analyzer, easily accessible from the main GUI
- Equally effective for studio and live mixing
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.