- Make Offer
- Reviews (0)
Tellingly, the classic Waldorf Edition has had a visual makeover, but its core values remain unchanged and unchallenged: the holy trinity of inspiring software instruments!
Aside from its radically revamped user interface, the new Waldorf Edition 2 version also brings an exceptionally expanded effects section (with Delay, Equalizer, Drive, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, and Reverb) into play.
PPG Wave 2.2V is a virtual reincarnation of its namesake cult classic, coming to prominence with the trailblazing PPG Wave series starting back in 1982.
First resurrected in 1989 with the Waldorf Microwave, today it enjoys a new lease of life in virtual studios on Mac and PC computers. Classic wavetable synthesis is known for conjuring up the feisty analogue and digital hybrid sounds that have graced so many hit records over so many decades.
Attack is a percussion synthesizer powered by an almighty analogue synth sound generator. It transports the trademark sounds of classic Eighties analogue drum machines and the progressive electronic club beats of the Nineties onwards and upwards into truly 21st Century production environments.
As Attack computes all sounds in realtime, users can change any parameter directly.
D-Pole completes the Waldorf Edition 2 lineup as a very versatile filter plug-in with five filter types (lowpass, bandpass, high pass, notch, and resonator), SAMPLE RATE reduction, RING MOD, OVERDRIVE (ranging up to +52 dB), and stereo delay äóî all in wondrous Waldorf quality!
- Accurately modelled after the legendary PPG Wave 2.3
- 32 wavetables with 64 waveforms each
- Synced arpeggiator
- 8-part multitimbral
- 2 stereo outputs
- Up to 64 voices per instance (depending on available CPU power)
- Over 700 sounds included
- Virtual analog sound synthesis
- 24 percussion sounds per kit
- Plays polyphonic bass and lead sounds
- 6 stereo outputs
- Per sound (editable):
Frequency modulation and ring modulation
6 filter types with resonance up to self-oscillation
Overdrive up to 52dB
Filter LFO, sync-able to tempo
- Delay, Equalizer, Drive, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus and Reverb effects
- Up to 64 voices per unit (depending on available CPU power)
- 36 percussion kits with over 850 sounds included
- Multimode filter (5 filter types: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, Notch, Resonator)
- 12dB or 24dB slope
- Resonance up to self-oscillation
- Overdrive up to +52dB
- Ring modulation
- Sample rate reduction
- LFO rate adjustable to over 7000Hz, sync-able to tempo and audio
- Delay effect with up to 2000ms delay time,
- sync-able to tempo
- Stereo input/
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.