Parametric equalizer with dynamic filtering and real-time spectrum analysis – Mac/PC VST, AU, AAX
- Reviews (0)
- Make Offer
GlissEQ is a parametric equalizer AAX, AudioUnit and VST plugin for professional sound and music production applications. The most interesting and unique feature of GlissEQ is the dynamic behavior of its filters.
To understand dynamic filtering, let’s begin by re-stating something probably obvious about a normal equalizer: you always get what you set. In other words, when you specify a 6 dB boost at 100 Hz you get exactly 6 dB of boost at 100 Hz.
But GlissEQ is different. When you specify a 6 dB boost at 100 Hz, you don’t necessarily get a 6 dB increase in gain. Instead, the filter’s effective gain is adjusted dynamically according to the program material. That is what we mean by dynamic filtering and it is the key to GlissEQ.
You should notice these immediate benefits: boosting highs with GlissEQ tends to avoid the fatiguing effect of overload. And boosting lows avoids making things sound mushy. Instead, you get a pleasant emphasis of transients, bringing life and dimension to your tracks. In short, the “dynamic behavior” of GlissEQ’s filters gives you a helping-hand during mixing and mastering.
In addition to dynamic filtering, GlissEQ also features a real-time spectrum analyzer. The spectrum of a track can be exported to any other instance of GlissEQ thus making real-time inter-track spectrum comparisons possible. This helps you free frequency ranges on one track to allow an instrument on another track occupying same frequencies to breathe
- Track equalizer
- Mastering equalizer
- Stereo, mid-side, 5.1 surround equalizer
- Dynamic equalizer
- FFT spectrum analyzer
- Multi-track spectrum comparison
- Transparent equalizer
- Smooth harmonic enhancer
- Filters with dynamic behavior
- Real-time spectrum analysis
- Real-time spectrum import/export
- Up to 32 parametric filter bands
- 18 filter types
- Harmonically-enhanced filter type
- Narrow-band sweeping
- EQ area highlight
- Static spectrums display
- User interface window resizing
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
- User interface color schemes
- Resizable user interface
- Retina and HighDPI support
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.