Spline based equalizer with real-time FFT spectrum analyzer – Mac/PC VST, AU, AAX
- Reviews (0)
- Make Offer
CurveEQ is a spline equalizer AAX, AudioUnit and VST plugin for professional sound and music production applications. CurveEQ shows you the actual filter response you are designing by means of a spline (a smooth curvy line) plus it shows the spectrum, so you can readily see what the EQ is doing with the sound. This, in turn, allows you to get the best from your mix and your tracks. CurveEQ perfectly suits the needs of mastering.
Additionally, CurveEQ implements spectrum matching technology that allows you to transfer spectrum’s shape of one recording to another. In other words, this allows you to “copy” frequency balance of existing time-proven mixes so that other mixes that are still in the works may have a chance to sound better. This technology also greatly helps in music mastering since it easily lessens any dramatic differences in the area of frequency balance between various tracks.
CurveEQ’s filters can be switched between linear- and minimum-phase modes. CurveEQ also features a deeply-customizable spectrum analyzer like the one found in Voxengo GlissEQ and SPAN plugins. You can also display, save and load static spectrum plots for comparison and matching purposes.
- Mastering equalizer
- Spectrum matching equalizer
- Stereo, mid-side, 5.1 surround equalizer
- Transparent equalizer
- FFT spectrum analyzer
- Free-hand drawing equalizer
- 3 EQ curves per channel group
- Linear- and minimum-phase filtering
- Spectrum matching
- Freeform EQ curve drawing mode
- CSV file import/export
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 53 ms compensated processing latency
- User interface color schemes
- Resizable user interface
- Retina and HighDPI support
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.