- Reviews (0)
- Make Offer
Virtual re-creation of a popular DIY circuit the Atari Punk Console. APC is a square wave synthesizer that creates fun “low-fi” sound, and comes with users MODs.Also known as “Stepped Tone Generator”, published in 1980 by Forrest M. Mims III, the circuit consist of a frequency oscillator that drive a monostable which emits square output pulses. The circuit has become very popular in the DIY electronic music scene and now you can experiment it directly in your DAW.
- Square waves “low-fi” sound
- 6 users MODs available:
- Pitch up & down
- Highpass resonant filters
- Lowpass resonant filters
- LFO (syncable on BPM)
- Key tracking…
- Zero-delay-feedback state variable filters
- Gate MOD with hold function
- Users can submit new MODs online
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
- Full MIDI automation support
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN
- Comes with users manual
1.2GHz CPU or higher with SSE2
512MB RAM or higher
Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, XP (SP2 or later), or Vista™
800x600px or higher
VST™ 2 compatible host software
Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended
To use the automation a Host with automation features and for MIDI learn a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device is required.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.