- Reviews (0)
- Make Offer
DubSiren recreate the siren sounds made famous by Jamaican sound system. DubSiren is a siren synthesizer that creates fat siren sound by giving you full control over the sound and the help of the echo/ping-pong delay and the hard clipping distortion.
The Siren Sound
Select one of the seven modulations, control the speed of your siren, sync it on the beat of your DAW. Adjust the phase, the siren effect amount, turn on the pitch tracking to play the siren at your desired tone, sync the phase to the notes gate, give it some swing and smoothness.
Control the distortion to create fat siren sounds. Play with the delay feedback frequencies filters to create some great echo or ping-pong effects. Switch the digital effect to sound like an old electronic game.
Assign all the parameters to your MIDI controller easily. Click on “Learn” on the parameter, move the control on your MIDI controller, and that it’s!
DubSiren come with 53 preset made by Tek’it Audio and ONES & ZEROS a Psychedelic Dub producer. The preset manager help you to manage your sounds. Rename, copy, save and load them, undo your changes on all the parameters with a single click, write a note on each preset.
- Siren synthesizer with full control under the sound
- Seven modulation waveforms (sine, triangle, square, hump, rip saw, ramp, shark)
- Control the speed with optional sync on the beat of your DAW
- Control the phase and the amount of the siren effect
- Sync the phase to the notes gate
- Control the swing and smoothness of the modulation
- Selectable echo or ping-pong delay effect
- Delay feedback path with HP and LP filters
- Hard clipping distortion and digital sound effects
- Notes pitch tracking
- Full MIDI automation support
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
- Undo your changes to initial preset value
- 12 Factory presets
- Up to 64 user presets per bank
1.2GHz CPU or higher with SSE2
512MB RAM or higher
Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, XP (SP2 or later), or Vista™
800x600px or higher
VST™ 2 compatible host software
Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended
To use the automation a Host with automation features and for MIDI learn a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device is required.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.