- Reviews (0)
- Make Offer
Made in close collaboration with Intellijel, the Modular add-on module Intellijel uFold II, is a wavefolder which allows you to shape the timbre of an oscillator, or any signal, in different ways. Everything from a subtle extra harmonics to total folded madness, all in one module!
The Intellijel uFold II lets you manipulate the harmonic spectra, going from just adding a few extra harmonics to total folded madness. It is versatile in the range of timbres you can get out of it, but still easy to use and well thought out.
The original hardware was created by Intellijel in close collaboration with David Dixon by looking very closely at how some of the most loved timbre shaping circuits worked in classic synth modules; not just in how they were implemented electronically but how they sounded and how efficient they were to get great sounds.
Fold control with a cv input and dedicated attenuator.
Thru-zero symmetry control with a bipolar cv input and dedicated attenuator. Stages switch to select 2, 4 or 6 stages of folding.
- Fold control with a CV input and dedicated attenuator
- Thru-zero symmetry control with a bipolar CV input and dedicated attenuator
- Stages switch to select 2, 4 or 6 stages of folding
- Requires Modular
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.