Softube Intellijel Korgasmatron II
Virtual Intellijel Korgasmatron II Voltage Controlled Filter Module
- Reviews (0)
- Make Offer
Taking inspiration from a classic Japanese synth, Intellijel Korgasmatron II is a dual voltage controlled filter which can also be used as a limited oscillator. It has a completely independent six mode filter on each side. The filters can be blended to taste with the Xfade knob. Korgasmatron II is an add-on module for use with Modular.
While Korgasmatron II takes its name from a classic Japanese synth released in the early 80s, it’s far from a clone. Korgasmatron II offers much more grit and flexibility than its predecessor.
Korgasmatron II has a completely independent six mode filter output on each side which are selected via a rotary switch. It also has a special overdrive feature that enables the output signal to be soft or hard clipped depending on hard you drive the input signal. This is controlled via the input amp which starts clipping when you put the knob past 12 o’clock (assuming an standard 10 Vpp waveform). The hard/soft clipping differences are subtle on simple waveforms sources and dramatic on more complex sources (such as chords).
Just like the original hardware, the Intellijel Korgasmatron II can go from clean and precise to howling and agressive, from classic MS-20 type sounds to totally new territory, all depending on how you tweak the front panel controls.
- Dual filter Xfade
- Six filter types per filter (LP 1-pole, LP 2-pole, BP 1-pole, HP 2-pole, HP 1-pole, BR 1-pole)
- Both filters track 1v/oct over 3-4 octaves (can be used as a limited VCO)
- Switch to configure serial or parallel routing
- Output soft and hard clipping
- Resonance soft clipping control (Q drive)
- Requires Modular
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.