Recording Software Exclusive – Bias FX / Pro-MB Bundle
Exclusive Plug-in Bundle including Positive Grid Bias FX and FabFilter Pro-MB – Mac/PC VST, AU
- Reviews (0)
- Make Offer
This Bundle includes Positive Grid Bias FX and FabFilter Pro MB.
In this video Jerry runs us through some of the features of Positive Grid Bias Effects and adds some compression with FabFilter Pro-MB Compressor.
Positive Grid BIAS FX
BIAS FX is designed from the ground up with no-compromise mindset on sound quality, it comes with all the greatest and latest algorithms from our audio signal processing research, it provides significantly detailed and authentic emulation of analog pedals and studio racks, it has dual custom BIAS Amp Match models integration and dual signal chain.
- Unrivalled, component-level simulation, analog-like sound quality
- Extremely intuitive operation makes BIAS FX a breeze to use
- 25 high-quality effect pedals with brand new sound-processing algorithms (many more are coming)
- 5 ultra-professional rack processors that sound like high-end analog gear (many more are coming)
- 12 classic amps, import unlimited amp models from BIAS AMP
- Full integration with BIAS Amp gives you unprecedented control over designing your own fully customized dream amps
- Dual signal path and dual amp processing
- Brand new splitter switches between and combines dual signal paths, adjusting the level and frequency range for each path to give you more tone-shaping possibilities
- Live View mode lets you recall any preset with a single tap and toggle on/off any single effect or category of effects
- Pedalboard View shows all the effects and amps in the currently loaded preset at once
- Global Settings optimizes BIAS FX’s output to sound the best in any environmentäóîincluding sending to a mixer, amp head or combo or stack power ampäóîby letting you EQ and selectively deactivate the appäó»s preamp, tonestack, power amp and cab separately for each destination.
- iOS only, Inter App Audio compatibility lets you insert other Inter App Audio apps in any place in your BIAS FX signal path
Multiband dynamics processing, whether it’s compression, limiting, or expanding, can really help control the elements in your mix. But without a doubt, these are some of the hardest processors to master, as there are a host of issues that can arise when using them. The FabFilter Pro-MB is a multi-use dynamic processor that includes compression, limiting, and expansion as well as gating. Luckily for us, FabFilter has not only continued their trend of making complex effects processors easy to navigate (via their help icons and guides), but they’ve gone ahead and made many of the issues that can plague multiband processing obsolete.
- Up to six processing bands, freely placed anywhere in the spectrum
- Bands can be easily snapped together to form a traditional crossover system
- Handles any form of dynamics processing, from highly transparent compression, limiting and expansion to pumping upward compression and punchy gating
- Unique Dynamic Phase processing mode featuring zero latency, no static phase changes and no pre-ringing artifacts
- Excellent Linear Phase processing mode, eliminating audible artifacts when quickly changing crossover frequencies
- Minimum Phase processing mode
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling to reduce aliasing
- Fully customizable per band:
- Threshold, range, attack, release, output gain, and ratio controls let you set your compression settings for each band
- Variable knee lets you adjust intensity and transparency of compression
- lookahead (up to 20 ms) helps reduce latency and artifacts
- Variable stereo linking, mid- or side-only processing let you zero in on frequencies on either side, or the middle of the frequency spectrum
- External side chain input with triggering on a separate frequency range
- Audition allows you to isolate to sidechain trigger audio
- Steepness of each crossover slope can be freely adjusted between 6 dB/oct and 48 dB/oct
- Intelligent, highly program- and frequency-dependent attack and release curves adjust depending on presets and compression type
- Global dry/wet mix from 0% (no wet signal) to 200% (double the wet signal) to easily scale the total effect of the plug-in
- Beautiful Retina interface with unique interactive multiband display, designed for an optimal workflow
- Accurate and smooth real-time frequency analyzer with pre- and post-processing options and ‘freeze’ feature
- High-quality audio processing algorithms with 64-bit internal processing where needed
- Band solo/mute and bypass options
- Precise output metering
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.