Recording Software EXCLUSIVE : Arturia DX7 V / Buchla Easel V
Bundle of Arturia DX7 V and Buchla Easel V – VST, AU, RTAS, AAX (Mac/PC)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Arturia DX7 V
The DX7 V gives you a unique tool for customizing and creating new musical instruments and sound effects.
With its radical departure from analog designs, FM synthesis helps you chart new sonic spaces. The DX7 V is capable of producing an incredible spectrum of sounds ranging from natural-sounding instruments to unique synths to alien worlds—complete with all the crystal clarity and punchy transients uniquely associated with FM. Since having an instrument with such extreme depth and potential is the dream of every sonic explorer, we challenged ourselves to go even further. We added a host of new features including multiple waveforms, a filter and feedback loop on each operator, new modulation sources, a monster unison mode, and more.
- 32 original DX7 algorithm
- All DX7 original parameters
- Original DX7 SysEx import
- 25 available waveforms per operators
- 6 Operators with multi-mode filter and feedback per operators
- DX7, DADSR and Multi-Segments envelopes (syncable and loopable) per operators
- 2 Modulation envelopes
- 4 assignable macros
- Advanced modulation matrix
- A step sequencer, 2 LFOs with 6 waveforms and an arpeggiator
- 4 FXs slots that can be routed in parallel or in serie
- An oscilloscope
- Vintage and Modern DAC Mode for a proper emulation of the DX7 converter
- 32 voices of polyphony
- 4 voices of unison with unison detune
- 436 factory presets
Arturia Buchla Easel V
You’ve always wanted to paint with sound. Now you can with the Buchla Easel V.
One look at the Buchla Easel V and you know this is a different beast. In fact, it makes you think differently about sound right from the start—and the soundscapes you can design with it are as unique as the front panel array. To put that experience at your fingertips, we meticulously recreated the rare 1973 Buchla Music Easel right down to the component level. As you’ve come to expect from our other V-series instruments, we’ve gone the extra mile by designing in an enhanced feature set including polyphony, innovative new modulation/control sources, step sequencer, effects, and more.
If you like to paint outside the lines, Buchla Easel V is the perfect artistic tool for you.
- Complete TAE (True Analog Emulation) recreation of the Buchla Easel, an early Semi Modular Synthesizer
- VST, VST3, AU, AAX, and standalone operation
- 255 Factory Presets give you a plethora of sounds at your fingertips. Plus the ability to create customized presets, playlists, and more.
- MIDI Learn assigns parameter controls to your MIDI controller, giving you hands-on control
- Controls for voltage, complex oscillator, modulation oscillator, and the dual lo pass gate, with faders and knobs controlling each
- Pulser, Envelope Generator, and Sequential Voltage Sources give you control over the voltage oscillation
- Patch bay allows for customized routing, including rerouting signals multiple times
- Universe screen gives you a visual of your signals, giving you even more advanced controls