PSP Audioware InfiniStrip – Channel Strip
Channel Strip with 22 processors, 7 slots and side-chain support – AU, VST, VST3, RTAS, AAX
- Reviews (0)
PSP InfiniStrip is an infinitely configurable channel strip plug-in (AAX, AudioUnit, VST, VST3, RTAS) based on 20 years PSP experience in developing HANDCRAFTED PLUG-INS for tracking, mixing and mastering. PSP InfiniStrip can be used for mixing, tracking or live streaming/broadcasting anywhere you need a great sounding and easy to configure channel strip, without having to worry about latency!
That’s right – you can configure PSP InfiniStrip with whatever modules you need and track through them with confidence that the plug-in isn’t adding any latency at all to your recorded signal! ZERO LATENCY. FULL IMPACT.
- 22 independent processors divided into 8 types of modules (preamps, filters, compressors, equalisers, limiters, dynamic modules [expander, ducker and gate], control and special modules) to create your custom channel strip.
- 7 dedicated “slots” for you to add one module from each type of processing modules, and 2 flexible insert slots for any module type.
- Parameters matching. Swipe through different compressors, EQs without touching a knob. Look for your preferred colour and flavour.
- 3 different view modes (full, resizeable, and mini view mode) designed for different workflows and screen sizes.
- External side-chain support for each module independently.
- Includes both Mono and Stereo plug-in versions for different track types.
- Zero latency processing.
- Over 150 presets designed by top sound engineers from around the world.
- Gain [NEW] – pure gain with automated gain adjustment.
- Pre 60s [NEW] – as Gain plus valve type of preamp emulation.
- Pre 70s [NEW] – as Gain plus discreet preamp with a transformer.
- Pre 80s [NEW] – as Gain plus discreet transformer less preamp.
- ADC 90s [NEW] – as Gain plus 12 bit nonlinear analog to digital converter.
- Basic Filters [NEW] – low and high pass filters with three slopes options per filter.
- Pro Filters [NEW] – Basic Filters plus middle filter with five filters types to choose from.
- S.C.Filters [NEW] – as Pro Filters but dedicated for the side chain processing.
- Expander [NEW] – expander with built in side chain filters and optional external side chain input.
- Gate [NEW] – gate with side chain filters and optional external side chain input.
- Ducker [NEW] – ducker with side chain filters and optional external side chain input.
- Opto Pressor [NEW] – optical compressor with optional external side chain input.
- FET Pressor [REDESIGNED] – redesigned for channel processing version of the PSP FETpressor with optional external side chain input.
- VCA Pressor [NEW] – VCA compressor designed for channel processing with optional external side chain input.
- ChannelQ [NEW] – general purpose equalizer.
- PreQursor [REDESIGNED] – redesigned for channel processing version of the PSP preQursor.
- RetroQ [REDESIGNED & UPGRADED] – redesigned and upgraded for channel processing version of the PSP RetroQ.
- VCA Lim [EXISTING] – in strip implementation of the PSP TwinL.
- Opto Lim [EXISTING] – in strip implementation of the PSP TwinL.
- Master Control [NEW] – fader, width, balance and meter.
- De-esser [NEW] – unique deesser algorithm.
- De-hummer [NEW] – hum noise reduction algorithm.