NUGEN Audio StereoPlacer Elements
Specific Frequency Panoramic Stereo Placement Tool, Elements – AAX, RTAS, AudioSuite
- Reviews (0)
- Make Offer
Frequency specific panoramic placement
- Reposition complex audio
- Fix poor recordings
- Re-construct mono image
- Ideal for restoration
- Dynamic visual feedback
- Advanced harmonic capture
Pan control for the 21st century.
Choose the frequencies you want to fix and move them anywhere, leaving the rest of the stereo image intact. Make improvements in any area of the sound stage without causing problems elsewhere. Stereoplacer gives you precise control you just can’t get within a traditional mix setup.
Stereoplacer is an advanced fine-tune parametric balancing control. You can tune each band into specific frequencies and move the frequency content around in the stereo sound stage. Just choose the position you want, and let Stereoplacer take care of preserving the balance of the original sounds.
With fully adjustable curves (bell, high and low shelving and even additional linked-harmonic overtones) you can redistribute stereo information with subtlety, or make powerful corrections – even moving hard-panned frequencies from one side to the other – without affecting the overall level balance of the material.
Mix | Sound design
- Panning sounds with low frequency content without affecting the low end
- Adjusting the position of sounds in sample loops
- Fixing poor mic. placement
- Moving specific problem frequencies away from key lead sounds as an alternative to EQ
- Dealing with harmonically complex synth sounds
- Addressing issues on FX laden tracks
- Creative and complex soundfield distribution
- A sophisticated approach to double tracking stereo distribution
- Capturing and positioning harmonically rich percussive sounds
Mastering | Post | Restoration
- Gentle linear phase adjustment of entire mixes
- Re-positioning of specific elements
- Extrapolation of poorly positioned instruments
- ‘Side switching’ and re-balancing
- Shifting of problem elements whilst leaving the rest of the soundfield intact
- Detailed alignment of low frequency information
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.