Multi-band Distortion Filter with 98 Filters, Modulation and MIDI Learn – Mac/PC VST, AAX, AU
- Make Offer
- Reviews (0)
- In Depth
MWobbler is a unique distorting filter originally designed to produce dubstep wobbling basses, but it turns out to be a great multipurpose filter for just about any audio material from rhythmic pads, rotary organs to drum driven basses…
A multiband version MWobblerMB is now included!
Filtering can be much more than what you know about filtering… Our multi-band system creates a whole new level of possibilities. From filtering bass differently than treble, to say filtering transients differently than tonal signal.
2 processors with distortion and 98 filters
While traditional filters have a single filter from the traditional set of filters (low-pass, high-pass, comb and a few more), MWobbler has 2 sets and each of them provides 98 impressive filter types (lp, hp, bp, br, eq, harmonics, scream, formant, comb, diffusion, polymorph…).
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
LFO and follower with side-chain
Of course you can use the marvellous modulators in the same way as you do with other MeldaProduction plugins, but MWobbler makes things much easier and better sounding using its integrated LFO and level follower, which you can use together at the same time. The level follower has also a fully adjustable equalizer, so you can tune it to any part of the spectrum and you can also use MWobbler’s side-chain input to control the filter using completely different audio material.
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates