Reverb with Realistic space simulation, Modulation and MIDI Learn – Mac/PC VST, RTAS, AAX, AU
- Make Offer
- Reviews (0)
- In Depth
MReverb is not only a realistic space simulation, it’s also the world’s first reverb with a spatial positioning system. With its extensive feature set, it’s also an exceptionally creative plugin.
Spatial positioning system
Using a simple viewer you can easily drag the sound source and the plugin will set all required parameters to make it sound like it is being played in the specified room and position.
Who says a reverb must be just a simulation of some space? With an integrated parametric equalizer, gate, 4 modulators and much more, the plugin enables real creative madness. And if you run out of ideas or just get lazy, there’s the smart randomizer, which will quickly get you out of the rut.
Does you music sound a little static? Well not anymore. You can modulate any parameter, and each modulator can work as an LFO, audio level follower, enveloper, randomizer and even pitch detector.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Spatial positioning system
- Fully adjustable 3-band equalizer
- Fully algorithmic true stereo reverb
- Tube saturation
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates