Multi-band Harmonizer with 6 Bands, Modulation and MIDI Learn – Mac/PC VST, AAX, AU
- Make Offer
- Reviews (0)
- In Depth
Make one instrument sound like many musicians at once, create harmonies, widen or enhance recordings, add bass drum sub-harmonics and much more. That’s MHarmonizerMB, a pitch-shifting and multi-voice harmonizing plugin.
6 band of ultimate versatility
Multiple harmonizing algorithms, up to 120 voices, formant adjustment, strumming, ADSR envelope, and much more, all of it in 6 distinct frequency bands. MHarmonizerMB is the most versatile harmonizing effect on the market.
Does you music sound a little static? Well not anymore. You can modulate any parameter, and each modulator can work as an LFO, audio level follower, enveloper, randomizer and even pitch detector.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
As usual you get the standard MeldaProduction goodies: up to 16x upsampling, M/S, surround and other channel modes, A-H presets for speeding up your workflow, an integrated help system and much more!
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates