Distortion and Amp Simulator with 6 Algorithms, Modulation and MIDI Learn – Mac/PC VST, AAX, AU
- Make Offer
- Reviews (0)
- In Depth
MDistortionMB is a unique distortion plugin combining a generalized amp simulator with a digital distortion processor. It combines the best from the analogue and digital worlds and is perfect for guitars, keyboards, drums or even just sound mangling.
Generalized amp simulation
MDistortionMB implements a generalized amp simulation, rather than providing models of particular existing amps. It can simulate a whole range of amps and contains a set of 12 predefined sounds organized by styles, including metal or rock. You can customize each sound with an exhaustive set of controls and an equalizer. It may not sound like your favorite amp, but it might sound better.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
6 purely digital distortion algorithms
Only analogue distortion sounds good? That’s a myth. Purely digital distortion sounds different and is provided for those who really need a unique sound. All of these combined with the amp simulation and 4 modulators can provide the power you always dreamed of.
Does you music sound a little static? Well not anymore. You can modulate any parameter, and each modulator can work as an LFO, audio level follower, enveloper, randomizer and even pitch detector.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates