MCDSP 4030 Retro Comp Native v6
Retro Compressor with transparent yet vintage sound – AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST
- Make Offer
The 4030 Retro Compressor is a new dynamic range control topology coupled with a wet/dry mix control to balance compressed and uncompressed signals. An active attack and release design allows aggressive compression settings with minimal artifact generation.
All Retro plug-ins use a McDSP designed output stage topology to eliminate digital clipping at any output level and produce a smoother distortion characteristic. This feature is in addition to the analog saturation modeling that has made McDSP famous over the last decade.
Retro plug-ins are a line of ?classics? that can live up to their own name without emulating something else.
- Unique original algorithms with transparent yet vintage sound
- Mix control
- Side chain support
- Anti-Clip Output Stage Topology
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.