MCDSP 4020 Retro EQ Native v7
Four-band EQ and complimentary filter set – Mac/PC AAX Native, AU, VST
- Make Offer
The 4020 Retro EQ is a four-band EQ and complimentary filter set. The HF and LF bands are shelving EQ, with two additional parametric EQs at the HMF and LMF bands. All EQ bands operate on a unique gain dependent variable slope/Q system for a vintage smooth sound and increased boost/cut frequency selectivity high gains. The HPF and LPF filters use a unique split-octave design giving a 12 dB/Oct slope near the selected frequency, and a maximum slope of 24 dB/Oct.
All Retro plug-ins use a McDSP designed output stage topology to eliminate digital clipping at any output level and produce a smoother distortion characteristic. This feature is in addition to the analog saturation modeling that has made McDSP famous over the last decade.
Retro plug-ins are a line of ?classics? that can live up to their own name without emulating something else.
- Unique original algorithms with transparent yet vintage sound
- Variable slope filtering
- Variable Q/slope Shelving and Parametric EQ
- Anti-Clip Output Stage Topology
- Analog Saturation Modeling
- Double Precision Processing
- Ultra Low Latency
- Mono and stereo versions
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.