JST Toneforge Misha Mansoor
Guitar guitar tone processor with three-Channel amp and Horizon Drive Pedal – Mac/PC VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, RTAS
- Reviews (0)
Toneforge, developed by Joey Sturgis, is a series of meticulously crafted virtual guitar and bass rigs designed to take you from direct guitar input to a final-mix guitar tone. Toneforge is guitar tone simplified.
Toneforge Misha Mansoor is an audio plugin developed from Misha Mansoor’s signature guitar sounds. Designed by Joey Sturgis Tones and Misha Mansoor of Periphery, Toneforge takes any direct input guitar signal all the way to fully mixed guitar tone with unique all-in-one design.
- Three-Channel amp with unique “infinity” gain knob that morphs the tone stack in levels as you increase the gain
- Built-in virtual model of Horizon Devices Precision Drive Pedal
- Amp features insane amounts of detail control such as Harmonics, Compression, Saturation, “Purr” and more for crafting your own signature tone
- JST Matched Cab ™ – a perfectly paired set of cabs to match each amp mode, currated by Joey Sturgis
- Robust cab room including a private selection of Misha’s speaker and cab collection and built-in IR loader for external Impulse Responses
- Three incredible effects pedals developed to Misha’s exacting standards
- Mixing tools built in for all-in-one tone crafting and mixing