Harrison Consoles AVA Vocal Flow
Channel strip plug-in designed for vocal mixing with de-esser, eq and dynamics – Mac/PC VST AU AAX
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Vocals can make or break a mix! The AVA Vocal Flow is an all-in-one signal processing suite for mixing vocals in your music. It contains 7 routable signal processing elements along with input and output controls. The AVA-VF is a “greatest hits” compilation of Harrison’s most sought-after console elements, specifically selected for mixing vocals!
AVA Vocal Flow is an all-in-one signal processing suite for mixing vocals in music. It contains 7 routable signal processing elements along with input and output controls.
The elements included are:
- Vocal Character: A unique 2-band vocal EQ designed to “follow” the pitch of the vocal notes.
- 32c Channel EQ: A 4-band EQ complete with High & Low Filters. Directly based on the Harrison 32c consoles’s highly sought after channel EQ.
- De-Esser: A specialized Compressor for removing sibilance in vocals or speech. Based on the X-Tool DSP found in Harrison MPC digital consoles.
- Leveler: A handy Compressor derived from the Harrison Mixbus channel strip DSP.
- Vocal Effects: Chorus, Delay, and Reverb for livening up vocal recordings.
- Master Section: Includes controls for Routing, Polarity, Input and Output Trim.