FLUX Ircam VERB Session v3
IRCAM Verb v3 tailored for simplicity providing a fast paced workflow with 2 channels, presets and morphing slider – Mac/PC VST, AU, AAX, AudioSuite
- Make Offer
- Reviews (0)
The Ultimate Session Reverb
VERB Session v3, based on the same fine technology used in the acclaimed IRCAM Verb v3, is tailored for simplicity providing a fast paced workflow for achieving the perfect result instantly. VERB Session v3 presents the ultimate reverb solution whether you are a seasoned session engineer or a demanding broadcast and post-production mixer.
- Up to 2 channels Input/Output.
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
- Dry/Wet control for blending the original signal with the processed signal.
- Decay Time adjusting the duration of the reverberation tail in seconds.
- Room Size adjusting the parameters for the early reflections part (early + cluster).
- PreDelay controlling the time at which the reverberation portion of the effect starts to be heard, with respect to the DIRECT signal
- Time Structure Settings; Early Gain, Tail Gain, Low Damping, High Damping
- Filter Section adjusts the characteristics of the filter applied to the signal fed to the reverberation engine, affecting the overall frequency response, if required.
Preset and Parameter Handling
- Preset and Parameter Handling
- Preset/Parameter slots
- To enhance the workflow the two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time. Apart from saving each preset, a “Global Preset” containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the “Morphing Slider”, can be saved.
- Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation
- The Morphing Slider provides morphing between the parameter settings of slot A/B allowing for really creative and useful real-time tweaking. Enabling the Automation control button exposes the Morphing Slider to the host automation.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.