- Make Offer
- Reviews (0)
- In Depth
Classic character reverbs for music
R2 introduces a lush, colorful stereo reverb algorithm to Exponential Audio’s familiar design. Use the chorus and gate effects to color and shape your reverb signal to suit any music project. From swirling orchestral chambers to minimal, clean room reflections, R2 is your go-to plug-in for designing completely unique, musical spaces.
Rich, character-filled reflections bring unique color to your music
Your music production deserves a reverb tone as unique as the music itself. R2 employs a reverb algorithm designed to color and compliment stereo music productions, making the reflections themselves a musical element. With a comprehensive and precise control set, R2 has everything you need to put the final polish on your next music project, no matter the genre.
Creative freedom over distinct reverb tone
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Give your reverb some character
R2’s rich, musical reverb algorithm introduces more movement to the reverb tail, producing unique, expressive reflections like chorused guitar textures, dark rooms, vibrant vocal halls, and more.
Get creative with modulation and dynamics effects
Use the Chorus module in R2 to create different textural effects, or the input-driven Gate to dictate exactly where and when your reverb is most prominent.
Spatial reflections you’ve never heard before
R2’s preset bank blends classic plate, room, chamber, and hall reflections with tail modulations to create exciting, dimension expanding spatial effects.
- Lush stereo reverb algorithm
- Easy-to-use modulation effects in Chorus module
- Use Gate to duck reverb and create space in a mix
- Dimension- and frequency-shaping controls for each stage of the reverb signal
- Global high- and low-pass filters
- Independent output controls for attack, early reflections, and tail
- Clear, informative frequency display and responsive UI
- Over 1,200 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion – macOS 10.14 Mojave
PC: Win 7 – Win 10
CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
RAM: 2 GB or greater
Display: 1024 x 768 or greater
AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
iLok License Manager required
iLok2, iLok3, or iLok Machine License
Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal