- Reviews (0)
Stretch your imagination!
Picture this, you can take any sound you like and then separate it by frequency band, good start right? Well what if you could then change the type of filter and the process each individual band with whatever delay you wanted? Pretty sweet right? The Eventide H3000 Band Delays software plug-in at it’s core comes from the legendary H3000 Harmonizer® studio processor. This one of a kind plug-in can do just about everything from your garden variety standard delay and filter, to stereo-widening and unbelievable rhythm effects. You can instantly manipulate up to 8 voices by frequency, resonance, filter type, delay time, volume and panning. Then just add in the H3000 Function Generator while feeding in any instrument or vocal to build the most complicated and intricate sounds you can imagine.
With the H3000 Band Delays you can play an effect like an instrument. Every parameter can be automated or manipulated in real time via MIDI. Play filter with a keyboard controller to get not only rhythmic, but also musical results.
- 8 voices, each of which can be altered by frequency, resonance, filter type, delay time, volume and panning.
- Filters assignable as band pass, low pass, high pass, all pass, or notch filter
- Assign the H3000 Function Generator to several parameters to create movement and bring life to drums and stringed instruments.
- Beat grid gives visual representation for creating unique rhythms from your sound.
- Route a MIDI keyboard to the plugin to play the filters as musical notes.
- Includes presets from original H3000 hardware in addition to many new inspiring choices.
- MixLock keeps the wet/dry mix of the effect static as you scroll through presets or user-defined snapshots