eMedia Singing For Dummies – PC
Singing Instructional Software – 30 Songs, 80 Voice Lessons – PC
- Make Offer
- Reviews (0)
- In Depth
eMedia Singing For Dummies – Singing Lesson Software That Lets Anyone Learn to Sing!
eMedia Singing For Dummies is the fun and easy way to learn how to sing, or how to sing better. Professional singer and voice teacher Ory Brown, M.M., guides you through over 80 easy-to-understand voice lessons. Her over 25 years of teaching and performance experience includes appearances at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, and on the Late Show with David Letterman.
The voice lessons included in eMedia Singing For Dummies teach you how to sing in tune, use proper singing techniques, and how to develop and project your voice. eMedia Interactive Feedback technology listens to you sing using the computer microphone, and lets you see when you are singing a note in tune. Performance Evaluation tracks the pitch and rhythm as you sing an entire piece. Color-coded notes show where you sang flat, sharp, or in tune, and the performance is given an overall score to make it easy to see your progress. Over 35 easy songs to sing are available as live recordings for male and female voices in both high and low ranges. Songs span a variety of styles and include hits from Diana Ross and John Lennon. eMedia Singing For Dummies is an exceptional value that will help you learn to sing with confidence!
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
- Over 80 comprehensive voice lessons that teach you how to sing better with tutorials on matching pitch, how to sing from your diaphragm and support your voice, understand vocal resonance, how to sing vowels and consonants, and much more.
- Over 30 videos and animations teaching you about your voice, proper singing techniques, and how sound is produced by your body.
- Interactive Feedback technology that listens to your singing via the computer microphone and then shows you the notes you’re singing on screen in notation. Color coded notes display whether you’re singing flat or sharp, and an arrow shows whether you need to sing higher or lower.
- Performance Evaluation that shows where you sang flat, sharp, or in tune and grades your performance (including rhythms) for an entire piece.
- Over 35 great songs to sing, such as “Imagine” by John Lennon, “Dancing in the Street,” and “Stop! In the Name of Love,” made famous by Diana Ross and the Supremes.
- Lessons and songs with audio and variable-speed MIDI tracks where selections can be looped, slowed, or sped up.
- Professionally arranged live piano accompaniments that are fun to sing along with!
- A digital metronome to help your sense of rhythm, and a recorder so you can hear yourself sing and track your progress.