eMedia Masters Rock Guitar – PC
Rock Guitar Instructional Software – 14 classic rock guitar songs, Guitar TABs and Animated Fretboard – PC
- Make Offer
- Reviews (0)
- In Depth
Learn How to Play Classic Rock Guitar Songs Interactively
Learn rock guitar songs made famous by Clapton, Hendrix, The Who, Santana, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and more. You’ll learn the songs everyone loves to jam with and develop your rock guitar technique as you learn new rock guitar licks and guitar chords.
eMedia Masters of Rock Guitar teaches you how to play guitar and bass parts for 14 classic rock guitar songs. Get note-for-note guitar tabs and standard music notation for “Behind Blue Eyes,” “All Along the Watchtower,” “Oye Como Va,” “Before You Accuse Me,” “The Sky is Cryin’,” “Baby, I Love Your Way,” “Magic Man,” and more!
Learn faster and easier with eMedia’s Animated Fretboard, Interactive Feedback, and Performance Evaluation technology! This innovative guitar software listens as you play along with the recording and highlights correctly played notes in melodic lines and solos.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
- 14 classic rock guitar songs to help you learn how to play better rock guitar and build-up a library of rock songs to play with others. Songs include “All Along the Watchtower” (Jimi Hendrix / Bob Dylan), “Bad, Bad Leroy Brown” (Jim Croce), “Before You Accuse Me” (Eric Clapton / Bo Diddley), “Behind Blue Eyes,” (The Who), “Baby, I Love Your Way” (Peter Frampton), “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door” (Guns ‘N Roses / Bob Dylan), “Jet Airliner” (The Steve Miller Band / Paul Pena), “Magic Man” (Heart), “Oye Como Va” (Carlos Santana / Tito Puente), “Take Me to the River” (Talking Heads / Al Green), “That’ll Be the Day” (Buddy Holly), “Truckin’” (Grateful Dead), “Rock’n Me” (The Steve Miller Band), and “The Sky is Cryin’” (Stevie Ray Vaughan / Elmore James)
- Celebrity performances by Peter Frampton playing “Baby, I Love Your Way” and Roger Fisher, former guitarist of Heart, playing a special version of “Magic Man.”
- The ability to highlight and loop song sections to repeat any section of a song.
- Variable-speed MIDI playback lets you slow down the music as needed.
- Pro rhythm section tracks for jamming.
- Rock guitar licks, leads, and rhythm parts accomodate guitarists at multiple skill levels and interests.
- Guitar parts as both guitar tabs and standard music notation.
- eMedia’s Animated Fretboard to see fingerings, string bends, slides, and other crucial elements in learning how to play rock guitar licks and songs correctly.
- Interactive Feedback that highlights as you practice matching single notes in riffs and solos.
- Performance Evaluation technology which scores how well you play the song in rhythm (requires computer microphone/line-in).
- Photos and biographical information about the songs and artists.
- Guitar and bass performance notes on how to play in the individual players’ styles, complete with tunings, chord voicings, and fingering choices.
- Integrated guitar software tools include an automatic digital tuner (complete with custom tunings as needed), a recorder, and a digital metronome.
eMedia Masters of Rock Guitar is a great tool to help you learn how to play rock guitar. It’s like learning how to play rock guitar licks at the hands of the masters themselves. Learning these classic rock guitar songs will prepare you for playing with bands and at jam sessions.
NOTE: eMedia Masters of Rock Guitar is an upgrade from eMedia Guitar Songs. It features many of the same great songs and adds eMedia Interactive Feedback technology plus new electric versions of “All Along the Watchtower” (as made famous by Hendrix) and “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door” (as made famous by Slash).
Learn to Play 14 Popular Guitar Songs
- “All Along the Watchtower” as made famous by Jimi Hendrix
- “Before You Accuse Me” as made famous by Eric Clapton
- “Behind Blue Eyes” by The Who
- “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door” as made famous by Guns N’ Roses
- “The Sky is Cryin’” made famous by Stevie Ray Vaughan
- “Rock’n Me” by the Steve Miller Band
- “Jet Airliner” as made famous by the Steve Miller Band
- “Take Me to the River” as made famous by Talking Heads
- “Baby, I Love Your Way” by Peter Frampton
- Played and sung by Peter Frampton!
- “Magic Man” by Heart
- eMedia exclusive recording by Roger Fisher (former guitarist of Heart)!
- “Truckin’” by the Grateful Dead
- “Oye Como Va” by Santana
- “That’ll Be the Day” by Buddy Holly
- “Bad, Bad Leroy Brown” by Jim Croce