eMedia Interactive Rock Guitar – Mac
Rock Guitar Instructional Software – 50 Videos, Tuner, chord chart/dictionary, fingering charts, and metronome – Mac
- Make Offer
- Reviews (0)
- In Depth
Rock Guitar Lessons for Learning Power Chords, Guitar Riffs, Rhythm and Lead Guitar.
Charles McCrone, graduate of Guitar Institute of Technology at Musician’s Institute (the legendary training ground for many great rock guitarists), has created over 100 electric guitar lessons to provide a complete overview of rock technique and gear. Interactive Rock Guitar helps both beginner and intermediate players learn how to play electric guitar by covering rock guitar basics like power chords, bar chords (barre chords), guitar riffs, and lead guitar lessons with the blues scale. You’ll even learn about effects pedals!
eMedia Instant Feedback technology highlights correctly played notes, making learning faster and easier. The Animated Fretboard shows a real-time 3D display of guitar riffs, string bends and rock guitar tricks which otherwise are hard to see in other, simpler video guitar lessons.
Classic guitar songs by artists like The Kinks, Green Day, Blue Öyster Cult, Nirvana, and others make guitar practice fun as you master rock, punk, and metal guitar styles.
This product will only run on MACs running Mojave (10.14) or earlier as it requires a 32bit OS. Beginning with macOS 10.15 (Catalina), Apple has eliminated the option to run 32-bit apps on the Mac. eMedia developers are currently working on software updates to support Catalina and future versions of macOS, but this is a major undertaking. They are currently unable to foresee how long it will take us to create these new versions.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
- More than 50 videos, with split-screen and close-up views of both hands, which show techniques needed to learn how to play guitar.
- Rhythm guitar lessons with rock chords like power chords (both open and moveable power chords), bar chords (barre chords), palm muting, and other techniques.
- Instant Feedback highlights notes in songs and riffs as they are played correctly (requires computer microphone).
- Lead guitar lessons that teach string bends, vibrato, and hammer-ons, plus how to play guitar scales including the blues scale.
- eMedia’s Animated Fretboard to show guitar fingerings for chords, guitar riffs, and guitar scales.
- Integrated guitar software tools include an automatic guitar tuner, chord chart/dictionary, fingering charts, and metronome.
- Over 40 Jam Tracks with slow and fast versions provide a backing band to make learning fun. Learn the blues scale, and then practice guitar riffs or lead guitar with a band!
- Hit guitar songs like “Paranoid” (Black Sabbath), “You Really Got Me” (Van Halen/The Kinks), and more!
- Guitar lessons and songs as both audio and MIDI tracks where selections can be looped, slowed, or sped up.
- Interactive Finger Tracker technology displays the notes you’re playing on the Animated Fretboard as the guitar software listens to your playing via the computer microphone.
eMedia delivers a complete suite of rock tutorials with all the basics of rock guitar, including guitar tricks, effects, and gear. So just turn on your amp, hit a power chord, and play rock guitar songs with Interactive Rock Guitar!
Mac OS X 10.5 or later