Best Service Halls of Fame 3 – Complete
Vintage reverbs with modern editing possibilities – Mac/PC AAX native, AU, VST
- Reviews (0)
- Make Offer
13 legendary hardware reverbs of the last 50 years combined in one plugin
Halls Of Fame 3 by Best Service combines the authentic sound of vintage reverbs with modern editing possibilities. Whether you are looking for spring, plate or algorithmic reverbs, Hall Of Fame 3 got you covered. Vintage and digital reverbs have never been captured this faithfully – original presets and high quality impulse responses merged into one professional, easy-to-use convolution reverb plugin. Recorded in stereo and “true stereo” with premium recorders, Halls Of Fame 3 brings the sound of vintage reverb units right into your studio.
The complete edition includes all original presets of the following units:
- Lex 96L (2002)
- Lex 96 (2007)
- T600C (1998)
- Bric M7 (2007)
- R 880 (1988)
- QRS 2496 (1997)
- Even T 2016 (1983 / 2006) Reverb
- EMT 240 (1974)
- EMT 250 (1976)
- Lex 224 (1978)
- Lex 300 (1998)
- Lex 480 (1987)
- AKG BX 20 (1965)
The intuitive GUI offers direct access to all important parameters, required to adjust the reverb to your taste. Furthermore all parameters can be entirely automated in real-time – even start and end points. Due to its comprehensive tweaking possibilities, Halls Of Fame 3 exceeds its vintage predecessors.
Alongside other techniques, we mostly recorded in TRUE STEREO HDIR (High Definition Impulse Responses) in 96kHz resolution, 32 bit floating point wave format. High-End “PrismSound” ADA-8XR converters and “StraigtWire” audio cables also contributed to that unmatched and pure, crystal clear quality.
- 13 legendary hardware reverbs of the last 50 years combined in one plugin
- Recorded in stereo and “true stereo” with premium recorders
- Authentic sound due to high quality impulse responses
- Intuitive GUI with direct access to all important parameters
- Over 1.500 Presets
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.