Audified VocalMint Saturator
One knob valve saturation shaper for vocals – Mac/PC AU, VST , AAX
- Reviews (0)
“Take a mint and sound better”
One knob valve saturation shaper for vocals.
- Easy-to-use vocal saturator with powerful processing hidden under the hood.
- Designed for voice
- Perfect for podcasts
- One knob solution
- Analog vibe and dynamics
- Unique tone shaping
- Intuitive yet complex tool – Learning to use VocalMint Saturator is a matter of seconds. Yet under the surface this plug-is a powerful beast. It does not only saturate your track, but it also shapes it using its pre-tuned algorithms.
- Saturation – Valve saturation is not a linear phenomenon and therefore neither the taper of the VocalMint is linear. It is cleverly optimized for mixing human voice and it is exceptionally usable across the whole range of the knob.
- Pre-tuned shaping – We did the research for you. Building on our music production experiences, we carefully picked the whole saturation chain including an equalization and voilá. All you have to do is turn the knob and enjoy the results. The EQ shaping starts subtle, but becomes increasingly more powerful when adding saturation by turning the knob clockwise.
- Visual layout – The plug-in menu can be closed or opened for additional controls such as a Zoom option or a dBU/ dBFS Calibration. The latter acts as a bias of the virtual valve circuit and therefore influences the amplitude at whitch the saturation starts to be more audible. When set at 0.0 dBFS, the plug-in will saturate less than when calibrated say at -24.0 dBFS. Factory default setting is -9.0 dBFS.
VocalMint runs the track through its virtual signal chain and tunes multiple parameters of the voice at once. It does it under the hood and without disturbing your creative process.