Audified DW Drum Enhancer
All-in-one drum processing tool designed by the DW engineers – Mac/PC AU, VST , AAX
- Reviews (0)
- Make Offer
“The only drum processor you’ll ever need”
The all-in-one drum processing tool designed and tuned by the DW recording engineers.
DW Drum Enhancer is designed to process the basic drum sound spectrum from A to Z.
- Created in cooperation with DW engineers
- Presets tuned by DW recording artists
- Tube saturation circuit
- Complete chain for drum recording
- Time saver
- Model of real solid state compressors
DW Drum Enhancer is not just one effect. It has got several EQs and compressors inside. By dialing the drum type the plug-in automatically chooses appropriate gate and compressor model and sets the 3-band EQ’s frequencies to ideal values. Five types of valve saturation will give your drum tracks the real-life feel.
4 PLUG-INS ARE…
Usually, you would need several plug-ins to gate, compress and EQ your drums as you desire. It’s hard to find the right match of the processors, needless to say, you have to care about levels between the plug-ins and other annoying facts like tuning your sound in several windows at the same time.
LESS THAN ONE
With DW Drum Enhancer, all these troubles are gone. One click sets up your system and the only thing you have to care about is the fine tuning and gentle saturation of your sound. You save your time and insert slots and CPU power.
The fastest way to get to the desired drum sound is to use the DWDE presets. Those were carefully prepared in DW studios by professionals that specialize in drum recording on daily basis. It would be hard to find someone who’s ever recorded more drum hits
The intelligent and tweakable Gate helps to remove the unwanted signal from the recorded material. The compressor type, knee and times depend on the drum type selection. The chance to use parallel compression gives you endless sonic options.
Don’t search for the EQ sweet spots. The DWDE EQ was precisely designed by the DW engineers. The knob’s frequencies, Q’s and high/low pass behaviour depends on the drum type you dial in the selector section. The Pre and Post positions are standard.
Five types of true valve saturation add the drum sounds colour, warmth and special character. The section is based on Audified precise circuit modeling technology.
- P – Presence – a higher amount of signal on mid-high frequencies allows better cutting through the mix.
- V – Vintage – has smoother highs and more even harmonics.
- B – Brown – has an almost flat response with only light high frequencies rolling off and nice higher harmonics punch.
- W – White – has a higher amount of signal on higher frequencies and a balanced ratio between the even and odd harmonics.
- L – LoFi – contains less low and high frequencies. We make our plug-ins as real as possible with all the natural analog feeling and side effects.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.