Arturia Wurli V
Wurlitzer 200A Electric Piano Virtual Instrument with an Extensive Collection of Modeled Amplifiers, Cabinets, and Stompbox-style Effects – RTAS, VST, AU 32 and 64-bit (Mac/PC)
- Make Offer
- Reviews (0)
Arturia’s Wurlitzer V3 virtual instrument gives you the sound of an original Wurlitzer 200A electric piano. Capturing the essence of one of the very foundations of modern American music, Arturia’s Wurlitzer V3 lets you experience the Wurlitzer sound the way few virtual instruments have ever been able to capture it. Thanks to Arturia’s advanced physical modeling, Wurlitzer V3 flawlessly recreates the acoustic behavior of every key, tine, and fine detail of this magnificent instrument. And when you add in all of its built-in amplifiers and effects, there’s no limit to the classic electric piano sound you can create with Arturia’s Wurlitzer V3 virtual instrument.
Physical modeling delivers the spot-on sound of a classic Wurlitzer electric piano
There are tons of electric piano virtual instruments out there that claim to capture the exact sound of a classic Wurlitzer electric piano. So, what makes Arturia’s Wurlitzer V3 so special? If you’re unfamiliar with Arturia in general, then you’re probably not aware of how good these guys are at physical modeling. To put it mildly, short of getting your hands on a real vintage Wurlitzer 200A, you’re not going to come close to the sound of Wurlitzer V3.
A ’70s studio worth of modeled amplifiers and microphones provides extra realism
Anyone who’s familiar with the Wurlitzer sound knows that the electric piano itself is only part of its iconic sound. Since it first showed up in studios back in the late ’50s, recording engineers and producers have enhanced the Wurlitzer sound with all kinds of gear, most importantly, guitar amplifiers. That’s why Arturia included an excellent selection of vintage amplifier and microphone models in their Wurlitzer V3 virtual instrument. With Wurlitzer V3 it’s easy to get the bite of a Blackface Fender plus the depth of a Leslie-style rotary cab, and to capture it all with the warmth of a vintage Neumann U 87. Once you dive into these effects, you’re going to be blown away by what you can do with Wurlitzer V3!
Killer stompbox-style effects lets you take your sound to a whole new dimension
What could go better with Wurlitzer V3’s classic amp and microphone models than a collection of sweet stompbox-style effects? To put the icing on the cake, Arturia added a fabulous collection of vintage stompbox effects to Wurlitzer V3. Whether it’s the grit of a Tube Screamer or the wash of a flanger, a dab of delay or a full smattering of reverb, you’ll find the effects you’re looking for in Arturia’s Wurlitzer V3 virtual electric piano.
- The perfect way to add the sound of a real vintage Wurlitzer 200A electric piano to your DAW
- Advanced physical modeling captures every nuance of the original Wurlitzer sound
- Extended parameter control lets you shape the sound of your electric piano sound
- Enhance your sound with amplifier and cabinet models, including Fender Deluxe Reverb Blackface, Fender Twin Reverb Blackface, Fender Bassman, Marshall Plexi, and Leslie Speaker
- Modeled Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD 421, and Neumann U 87 microphone add an extra layer of realism to your sound
- Comes with a collection of stompbox effects models, including: Wah wah, Autowah, Overdrive, Flanger, Compressor, Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Pitch Shifter, Reverb, and more
- Available in RTAS, VST, and AU formats in 32 and 64-bit for compatibility with most Mac or PC DAWs
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.