Arturia Solina V
Polyphonic/Paraphonic Virtual String Machine with Aftertouch, Resonant Filter, Arpeggiator, Phaser, Delay, and Reverb – Mac/PC, Standalone, AAX, VST, VST3, AU
- Make Offer
- Reviews (0)
- In Depth
This Years Super Model
We began by modeling the original Solina MK1 from Eminent making sure that the Violin, viola, cello, horn and trumpet sounds was as rich and warm as the original. The renowned ENSEMBLE effect was carefully modeled and is a thing of beauty that cannot be found in any of the sample based string machines.
One step beyond
Besides the original features of the Solina that we recreated we took a step further and expanded the sonic pallet beyond anything the original designers could have imagined.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Additions like the Vox Humana and Resonators from the Polymoog synthesizer, original paraphonic and new polyphonic modes of operation, a 24dB per octave filter on the bass section, LFO, Arpeggiator, etc. all add up to creating the biggest and baddest string machine ever.
- Arp/Eminent Solina string ensemble.
- Vox Humana sound modeled after the original Polymoog䋢 synthesizer
- Classic Paraphonic operation as well as separate Polyphonic mode
- Polymoog䋢 resonator section on Upper Section
- 24dB per octave resonant filter on Bass Section
- Arpeggiator on Bass Section
- LFO for Vibrato, Tremolo and filter modulations
- Aftertouch and velocity modulations
- Solina MK1 and MK2 ensemble modes
- 3 mode Stereo chorus
- stereo dual phaser
- analog delay
- digital sync delay
- Convolution reverb with 24 modeled reverbs
- 150 presets