Arturia Analog Lab 4
Software synthesizer solution with over 30 classic synthesizers, Mac/PC – VST, AU, RTAS, AAX
- Make Offer
- Reviews (0)
Your go-to choice for inspiration, creativity, and performance. Over 6500 amazing presets, from over 30 classic keyboards, intuitive controls, and seamless integration.
Looking for that perfect keyboard sound? Look no further.
Analog Lab gives you streamlined access to thousands of the hottest preset synth and keyboard sounds from our award-winning V Collection. Whether you’re a music producer, a live performer, a sound designer, or just a fan or vintage synths and keyboards, Analog Lab will blow you away. Immediate access to dozens of faithfully modelled instruments, combining awe-inspiring sound with exceptional ease of use and awesome features.
Discover inspiration at every step on your musical journey.
What’s new in Analog Lab 4
In the latest edition, Analog Lab has been given some fantastic upgrades and refinements to make it even more powerful and easy to use.
- Live mode “Concert” panel to prepare your set and sounds
- Stage view for peace of mind when playing live
- 10 integrated effects to color your sounds
- Search anything: tags, instruments, sound designers, styles
- Find similar presets with machine learning algorithms
- Amazing support for Arturia and generic MIDI controllers
- Discover new presets in the Sound Store
It sounds incredible
First and foremost, the sounds in Analog Lab will absolutely blow you away.
If you like cutting-edge chart sounds, it has them. If you’re into quirky, niche patches, it has them. If you’re after classic sounds from yesterday’s hits, it has them. Analog Lab puts of all our modelling expertise to work in one deceptively simple instrument, so no matter what type of synth or keyboard sound you love, Analog Lab has exactly what you need.
Fall in love with music again.
It’s Easy to use
Analog Lab doesn’t blind you with knobs, faders, patch cables and drop-down menus. It’s geared up to inspire, not confuse.
Analog Lab is a marvel of software design, combining every synth and keyboard audio engine from the instruments of V Collection in one place. You wouldn’t know it by just looking, though. We’ve kept things simple and intuitive. Key parameters are mapped to a simple selection of controls; browsing sounds makes sense; there’s no guesswork. We analyzed the way people actually use software instruments, and created Analog Lab to inspire your creativity, not get in its way.
Simple, effective, intuitive, and ready to help you make music.
Analog Lab isn’t a static instrument, it helps you explore your creativity, and can be personalized to bring out the best in you.
You might think that trying to find the right sound from thousands of options might be an impossible task, but the preset explorer is your gateway to discovery. Every preset has been tagged and categorized, with descriptions, cool titles. This means you can search for any term, or select the exact phrases you want. You can even use AI to find similar sounds to your current preset.
Analog Lab is both fun for beginners, but also has huge depth for professionals to explore.
Combine sounds you love into a dynamic “Multi” patch; mix levels and add studio quality effects; set split points to play multiple sounds at once. If you own V Collection, you can also open up presets in their dedicated instrument to get full access to all the controls and parameters. Or, you can just play. That’s the beauty of Analog Lab.
It helps you hit the stage
Featuring a Concert mode and Stage view, Analog Lab lets you organize your sets and sounds so you can use legendary synths and keyboards playing live.
This amazing software instrument also features perfect integration with Arturia controller keyboards, and seamless compatibility with other brands too.
Analog Lab also features a Sound Store, which lets you browse from a huge selection of free and premium sound banks, and add them to your collection. There’s a great mix of genre-specific sound sets, expansions for certain instruments, “tribute” banks that put the sounds of famous acts at your fingertips, and “signature” banks created by your favorite artists.
- The original hardware/software hybrid synthesizer
- Updated with sounds from the V Collection
- Over 6500 sounds from some of the best sound designers in the industry
- Presets are carefully selected from our V Collection (ARP 2600 V, B-3 V, CS-80 V, CZ V, Farfisa V, Jup-8 V, Matrix-12 V, Mellotron V, Mini V, Modular V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Solina V, Stage-73 V, Synclavier V, Synthi V, Piano V, Vox Continental V, Wurli V, Buchla Easel V, Clavinet V, DX7 V and CMI V)
- Updated browser to find your sound quickly: by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark…), etc.
- Multi mode for creating your own layers, splits and adding effects
- Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards
- Parameters can be mapped easily to other MIDI controllers
- Standalone or plug-in operation (VST, VST3, AU, AAX)
- Full preset editing available for owners of the full versions of our synthesizers (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.)
- User interface configures automatically to match your Arturia controller
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.